الثلاثاء، 29 أبريل 2008

The Dream Of My Life




One day, I was fed up with my life in Egypt, pollution is everywhere. I went out of my work
Almost choking by the gases that are going out of the cars, I try to walk in the street, my feet
Get dirty because of the garbage that has been lift over for ages. Also there was a person
Who was burning them and producing a massive amount of carbon dioxide which made me
Really choking. At this day I was so angry, how can a country with such a grate ancient
Civilization be very missy and polluted. I went to my house and slept with all my anger in my
Heart.
After quite a while I do not know how much I opened my eyes with a very strange feeling in
My lungs, I realized suddenly that the air I was breathing, actually smelled nice instead of the
Smell of gases, I thought it was only my flat. Then I dressed up and went to the street, I
Felt so good because there was no longer noise anywhere. I went out of my mind, what
Happened in Egypt? Why isn't it noisy any more? Then I went to a person and asked him, what
Is going on, why isn't any noise coming out of the traffic? He answered my in an aggressive
Way: shshshooo… Lower you voice, don't you know that there is a new low was made be the
State for reducing noise, if you don't follow it young man, you will have to pay 300 Egyptian
Pounds. To tell the truth, I felt so happy and I said to my self: it is good that they controlled
The noise problem, but what about the other ones?
I walked along the road going to my work, and then I saw the same person who was burning
The garbage in the street, but this time he was not burning anything, I felt curious to ask him:
Why aren't you burning garbage any longer? He answered me back: because I do not need to,
Before I used to find loads of garbage in front of my house, but now the car comes every day
To clean up the streets, also there is a big punishment for anybody who throws away garbage
In the street.
Then I went to my work, which was a chemical spray factory. I was impressed that I did not
Find any pollutants thrown into the river, no harmful gases are produced. This time I became
Absolutely nuts, I went to my boss and asked him: boss why isn't there any industrial waste
Going out of our factory. He answered me in anger: after the new low that the government
Had made, we have to make a new system for cleaning up our wastes, I went on jumping
Happily.
I was very happy I was jumping as hard as I could; it is so good to find my country out of all
These pollution problems. While I was jumping, I suddenly fell. At the same moment as I fell, I
Opened my eyes and I realized that I fell out of my bed, also I realized that it was a dream,
But a nice dream I wish it will come true.

Mohamed Shaheen


ليست هناك تعليقات: